Australia is a country where possibilities are huge. It is one of the “newest” democracies in the world, a country that still lacks the number of employees that are required. Australia is in full development now, so people that want to work and start a new life can consider this country as a huge opportunity. According to the New York immigration attorney, the US citizens are favored if they want to move here. Professionals from other countries would need to know more about how to immigrate to Australia if they want a real chance for that dream to come true.
The New York immigration attorney says that the candidates should apply for permanent residence, as this gives the best professional position to applicants. If you are allowed for such a visa, it is the best choice for one of the next scenarios:
– After four years of staying here, you will be allowed to apply for permanent citizenship
– You will be allowed to be in the best position professionally, as you will not have problems with leaving the country, as it happens in the case of tourists
– If you have a working visa, the employee will profit and he will pay you less, knowing that you fully depend on him. you will be forced to leave the country in less than one month if you are not able to come to an agreement with your employer
– You will be in a better position on the market of workplaces if you are a permanent resident. You will discover that you will not even be called for interviews in case you have a temporary visa, as it is really complicated to hire such a person.
– Even if you opt for a study visa, the permanent residence is still the best solution, as studying in Australia is complicated for foreigners. Once you are permanent resident, you will have the rights of an Australian student, and you will have to pay 50% less money for studies. Moreover, it is possible to obtain a governmental scholarship if you are a permanent residence get details here how to immigrate to Australia easily.
– People that have permanent residence will benefit of free medical insurance, which is the basic insurance offered by the government. As for social rights, after four years of staying here, you will receive those after four years, when you apply for permanent citizenship.
How to immigrate to Australia: do you need professional advice?
It is important to clarify one thing: you can work by yourself and you can follow the immigration procedures without being assisted by an agent, but there are advantages in using the services of such professionals.
– The immigration procedure might seem simple, but it is extremely complicated and you might make mistakes that would to a rejection
– Every day, the immigration laws are changed, and only a professional is able to know them all. This way, you can be sure that all the factors will be taken into consideration